ADMI (ADX + DMI) measures trend direction and trend strength at the same time. It’s a powerful indicator combination. The ADX Candles indicator changes color based on the combination of ADX and DMI. You don’t need to calculate anything with this indicator. Green colored candlesticks indicate bullish trends while red colored candlesticks indicate bearish trends. I’d suggest play around with the ADX settings and find the ones that works best for you.
BUY: Wait for a green ADX candlestick.
SELL: Wait for a red ADX candlestick.
Configurable Indicator Options
ADXPeriod, ADXSignal, ADX_Plus, DI_Levels_Only, BarWidth
EUR/USD Daily Chart Example
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Forex Trading Strategy
The U.S. Core Durable Goods Order is a high impact fundamental data
- Multi Timeframe Mini Chart Forex Indicator
This trading indicator draws 3 timeframe’s (TF1, TF2, TF3) of
- Trade UK’s Construction PMI Forex Trading Strategy
The UK’s Construction Purchasing Manager’s Index (PMI) is a
- U.S. Crude Oil Inventories Data Forex Trading Strategy
The U.S. Crude Oil Inventories is issued by the Energy Information
- Flag And Pennant Forex Trading Strategy on US Core CPI
The U.S. Core Consumer Price Index also known as Core CPI is a gauge