This indicator shows divergences between the currency price and the Stochastic Oscillator in a separated window below the main chart. It also provides buy and sell signals based on positive and negative divergence between price and indicator. It can be used on all forex pairs and timeframe’s.
BUY: Wait for a blue arrow to appear on the chart.
SELL: Wait for a red arrow to appear on the chart.
Use in conjunction with trend indicators. Trade in the direction of the overall trend.
Configurable Indicator Options
KPeriod, DPeriod, Slowing, DrawArrows, DrawPriceLines,…
EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
- SNB Interest Rate Decision Forex Trading Strategy
The SNB Interest Rate Decision is a high impact news event that is
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI Forex Trading Strategy
The Institute of Supply Management (ISM) Manufacturing Purchasing
- Trade UK GDP News Forex Trading Strategy
The UK Gross Domestic Product (GDP) gauges the yearly variation in the
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Forex Trading Strategy
The U.S. Core Durable Goods Order is a high impact fundamental data
- Multi Timeframe Mini Chart Forex Indicator
This trading indicator draws 3 timeframe’s (TF1, TF2, TF3) of