1-Minute Forex Scalping Strategy For CAD/JPY
The 1-Minute Forex scalping strategy for the CAD/JPY pair is based on real-time technical analysis that’s derived from taking advantage of the powerful indicators being deployed.
These indicators are also known to be able to more accurately scan the market for changes in an currency pair’s price.
The strategy in view is known to be one of the best trend following system among the top tools obtainable in the market.
All that’s required from a trader is to follow the strategy rules accurately for both buy and sell trades.
Moreover, the 1-Minute Forex scalping strategy for CAD/JPY works on any other currency pair of your preference, including all major pairs and crosses.
Mega trend.ex4 (Default Parameters), MUV.ex4 (Colors Modified; #1=Yellow, colors Width Modified; #1=2), Relative Strength Index.ex4 (Parameters Modified; Period=24)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute
Recommended Trading Sessions: London, New York, Tokyo
Currency Pairs: CAD/JPY + any other pair
Buy Trade Example: CAD/JPY (Canadian Dollar / Japanese Yen), M1 Chart
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the dual colored Mega trend custom indicator line crosses below the yellow MUV indicator line in a bottom up manner as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven to the upside i.e. a trigger to buy the selected currency pair.
- If the dodger blue line of the Relative Strength Index Metatrader 4 forex indicator breaksand hovers above the 50.00 reference level as seen on Fig. 1.0, bulls are said to be driving market sentiment, thus a signal to buy the forex pair of interest.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below short-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is running, the dual colored Mega trend indicator line intersects the yellow MUV indicator line (see Fig. 1.0), bulls are said to be closing their market positions increasingly, therefore an exit or take profit stance is recommended.
- If the dodger blue line of the Relative Strength Index forex indicator dips below the 50.00 horizontal level while a bullish trend is ongoing, it is indicative of diminishing bulls power, as such an exit or take profit stance is advised.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the dual colored Mega trend custom indicator line crosses above the yellow MUV indicator line in a top downward fashion as depicted on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be dragged lower, therefore a sell alert is said to be imminent.
- If the dodger blue line of the Relative Strength Index forex indicator dips and runs below the 50.00 signal level as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, the overall market sentiment is said to be bearish, i.e. a trigger to go short on the currency pair of focus.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above short-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the dual colored Mega trend indicator line intersects the yellow MUV indicator line during the course of a bearish trend (refer to Fig. 1.1), bears are said to be closing their positions more and more, therefore an exit or take profit stance will suffice.
- If the dodger blue line of the Relative Strength Index forex indicator surges above the 50.00 horizontal level while a bearish trend is running, bears power is said to be weaning, thus a trigger to exit or take profit forthwith.
Sell Trade Example: CAD/JPY (Canadian Dollar / Japanese Yen), M1 Chart
About The Forex Technical Indicators Used
The Mega trend indicator is an enhanced Hull Moving Average indicator set to a default period of 144.
It does attempt to eliminate lag altogether, while also enhancing smoothing.
The MUV custom indicator is a Tom Demark (TD) Moving Average indicator for MetaTrader 4 and defines the logical locations for introducing stop loss orders or closing a trade.
The Relative Strength Index is a momentum indicator that gauges the magnitude of recent price changes to determine overbought or oversold conditions in the price of a forex pair.
Start using this forex strategy in just 5 minutes. Click here to get started now.