3D Oscillator Forex Strategy
The 3D Oscillator Forex strategy is an intraday trading system with fine-tuned entry conditions and a well-designed risk management component.
Positions can however be held as long as the conditions for the trades remain valid, not minding if it implies holding the positions overnight.
The chief idea behind the 3D Oscillator Forex strategy is to accumulate profits on the speed of price and its subsequent continuation in the direction of the prevalent trend.
This strategy applies two key technical indicators which are necessary for discovering higher profitability.
There’s need to avoid trading when volatility is wearing off in the market.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: 3d-oscillator.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; D1RSIPer=50, D2StochPer=32), curver-arrows.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; SSP=12)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Month
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the blue upward pointing arrow of the curver-arrows.ex4Metatrader 4 forex indicator pops up on the activity chart, while price is seen to trade along the upper channel (see Fig. 1.0), it is an indication of higher price pressures, as such a buy signal is imminent.
2 If the blue & red line of the 3d-oscillator Metatrader 4 forex indicator break above the 0.00 center line as depicted on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, as such, taking up buy positions will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the curver-arrows.ex4indicator displays a red downward pointing arrow during the course of a bullish trend, it is an indication of weaning bulls power, hence an exit or take profit is advised.
- If the blue line of the 3d-oscillator indicator break below the 0.00 center line when a bullish trend is ongoing (refer to Fig. 1.0), bullish strength is said to be halting, as such an exit or take profit will do.
Sell Entry Rules
Initiate a sell entry if the following holds true:
- If the red downward pointing arrow of the curver-arrows Metatrader 4 forex indicator gets aligned somewhat above the candlesticks, while price is seen to trade along the lower channel as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, it is an indication of lower price pressures, hence a trigger to go short on the designated fx pair.
2 If the blue & red line of the 3d-oscillator Metatrader 4 forex indicator dips below the 0.00 signal level as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, hence a trigger to go short on the selected currency pair.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes to the fore:
- If the curver-arrows.ex4indicator displays a blue upward pointing arrow during the course of a bearish signal, it is an indication of halting bears power, hence an exit or take profit is recommended.
- If the blue line of the 3d-oscillator indicator break above the 0.00 signal level during a bearish trend as shown on Fig. 1.1, more bears are said to be exiting the market, as such an exit or take profit will suffice.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The 3d-oscillator.ex4 custom indicator is built on the CCI and the RSI, and it is used to gauge trend and the current momentum in the market.
The curver-arrows.ex4 is a custom indicator that plots a band around price with blue and red arrows added to it, which it uses in denoting bullish and bearish market trends respectively.