60 Seconds Binary Options Strategy With Trend Lines
Many traders like to trade 60 second binary options. It’s a fast paced style of digital options trading.
You know the outcome of the trade after 60 seconds!
If done correctly, it can be a profitable style of trading. I will teach you a strategy that works well for 1 min expiry trading.
What you need to know before I start:
You need to know how to draw a decent trend line in both uptrends and downtrends (see image below).
This is the primary tool to get this strategy work for you.
For best results: We will execute buy Call trades in an uptrend. Similarly, we will execute buy Put trades in down trending markets.
Binary Indicators: laquerre_BO (settings: gamma 0.25)
Analysis Tools: Trend lines
Time Frame: 1 min
Trading sessions: Any
Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY
EUR/USD 1 Min Chart Example (Open Buy Call Option)
Buy CALL Option (in uptrends only):
- Price falls back to the lower support trend line
- Laquerre_BO back above 0.15 from below (oversold)
- Buy Call Option at the open of the next bar
Buy PUT Option (in downtrends only):
- Price rises back to the upper resistance trend line
- Laquerre_BO back below 0.75 from above (overbought)
- Buy Put Option at the open of the next bar
60 Seconds expiry. Open and close the trade at the same bar.
As with everything, please experiment with the expiry time settings to find out what works best for your trading style.