The ADMI Trading Alerts Forex Strategy is designed to open great trading opportunities on the major and minor currency pairs.
It falls within the category of trading strategies that you can trust and evidently stick to.
The strategy will help you predict the direction in which the market is trending and whether to anticipate a bullish or bearish trend.
It provides you with easy to understand buy and sell signals for scalping, day trading and swing trading that work out great.
To better understand this strategy, let’s take a look at the chart setup and buy/sell trade examples.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: admi-trading-signals.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; period=28, Colors Width Modified; #0=4, #1=4), kg-wave-minor.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the green yellow upward pointing arrow of the admi-trading-signals Metatrader 4 forex indicator pops up slightly below the candlesticks as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven higher i.e. a trigger to go long on the desired currency pair.
- If the blue and red histograms of the kg-wave-minor custom indicator forms a wave above the zero signal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, hence a trigger to go long on the stipulated currency pair will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below the most recent swing low.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the admi-trading-signals indicator displays an Indian red downward pointing arrow as shown on Fig. 1.0, bulls power is said to be weaning, as such an exit or take profit is recommended.
- If the kg-wave-minor forex indicator pops up a red histogram below the zero center line while a bullish signal is ongoing, price is said to be making a probable U-turn away from its bullish sentiment, hence an exit or take profit will do.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed successfully on the activity chart:
- If the Indian red downward pointing arrow of the admi-trading-signals indicator pops up fairly above the candlesticks as seen on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pushed lower i.e. a trigger to go short on the forex pair of interest.
- If the red and blue histograms of the kg-wave-minor custom indicator forms a wave below the zero center level as depicted on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, as such a sell signal will suffice.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above the most recent swing high.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the admi-trading-signals indicator displays a green yellow upward pointing arrow as indicated on Fig. 1.1, bear pressures is said to be halting, therefore an exit or take profit is advised.
- If the kg-wave-minor forex indicator pops up a blue histogram above the zero center line while a bearish signal is running, price is said to be making a likely U-turn away from its bearish sentiment, hence a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The admi-trading-signals.ex4 indicator is based on the very popular average direction movement index (ADMI) technical indicator.
It is a simple tool that helps traders determine the direction of price.
The kg-wave-minor.ex4 MT4 indicator is an oscillator that mimics wave-like motion when defining market trends.
The color of its attached histograms becomes red or blue when price gets bearish or bullish respectively.