Don’t know how to draw trend lines on your Forex charts?
The advanced trend lines indicator will help you out. It automatically draws support and resistance trend lines on the charts for all currency pair.
Upward sloping trend lines indicate bullish price actions. On the contrary, downward sloping lines indicate bearish price action.
Upward sloping trend lines: Bullish – Look for buy signals near support.
Downward sloping trend lines: Bearish – Look for sell signals near resistance.
Red colored lines: resistance
Blue colored lines: support
Download the Advanced TrendLines.mq4 Metatrader 4 indicator.
Configurable Indicator Options
TPeriod, AutoAdjust, Auto Timeframe,Support (Blue), Resistance (Red),…
EUR/USD 4 Hour Chart Example
How to install the Advanced Trend Lines custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Advanced TrendLines.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.