The Algorithmic Megatrend Forex Trading system is a trend trading system that tries to profit when price rollback following significant movements and when it picks up momentum.
The system tries to determine the most recent trading limits, as well as possible rollback levels.
The Algorithmic Megatrend Forex Trading System gives significant advantage to traders, including the ability to initiate safe orders and also manage risky market conditions.
The efficiency created by this mechanical trading setup leads to a better execution of trade orders.
We challenge you to master the trading rules and maximize is benefits, while reducing the risk that is associated with trading currencies.
MetaTrader 4 Indicators: Alorithmic_megatrend.ex4 (Default Setting), hi-lo-indicator.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; Per=33, CountBars=3000)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the blue histograms of the Alorithmic_megatrend Metatrader 4 forex indicator stack above the 0.00 center line as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven higher i.e. a trigger to go long on the designated currency pair.
- If the lime dots of the hi-lo-indicator line up below the candlesticks as exemplified on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be pressured higher, thus a signal to go long on the currency pair of interest.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below immediate support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If a red histogram of the Alorithmic_megatrend custom indicator pops up below the zero signal level while a bullish trend is running, bulls power is said to be weaning, hence an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If the hi-lo-indicator displays a red dots around the candlesticks as shown on Fig. 1.0, a bearish reversal is said to be on the horizon, therefore an exit or take profit will do.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed successfully on the activity chart:
- If the red histograms of the Alorithmic_megatrend indicator stack below the 0.00 center line as seen on Fig. 1.1, the overall market sentiment is said to be bearish, hence a trigger to sell the forex pair of focus.
- If the red dots of the hi-lo-indicator line up above the price bars as depicted on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be taken lower, thus a signal to go short on the selected currency pair.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above immediate resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If a blue histogram of the Alorithmic_megatrend custom indicator pops up above the zero signal level during a bear market, a bullish reversal is said to be looming, hence an exit or take profit will do.
- If the hi-lo-indicator displays a lime dots around price bars (refer to Fig. 1.1), price is said to be making a probable U-turn, and as such it is a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The Alorithmic_megatrend.ex4 is a Metatrader 4 indicator that is used to scan the market for the most profitable trend.
The hi-lo-indicator.ex4 resembles the Parabolic SAR in so many ways.
It is used to gauge trend reversal and its corresponding strength.