The bands deviations Forex indicator for MT4 generates buy and sell alerts based on a set of bands, similar to Bollinger Bands.
Red arrows appear near or above the upper resistance band.
Blue arrows appear near or below the lower support band.
- Buy: Wait for a blue fast signals arrow.
- Sell: Wait for a red fast signals arrow.
Tip: Use this indicator in agreement with the overall trend.
Bands pointing down? Trade the sell arrows.
Bands pointing up? Trade the buy signals.
Currency pairs: any
Preferred Time frames: Suitable for 1 min charts and above.
Sessions: Around the clock for time frames above 30 min. London and US session for time frames below the 30 min.
Configurable Indicator Options
Price, bands deviations, interpolate alert, sound alert, colors
How to install the Bands Deviations Buy & Sell Signals custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the fastsignals.ex4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.