Binary Options Flow Strategy
The binary options flow strategy is designed to trade classic CALL & PUT binary options.
Buy a CALL option if you expect the price to close above the buy price at the expiration time.
Buy a PUT option if you expect the price to close below the sell price at the expiration time.
The strategy uses both trend direction and momentum to define trade entry.
It can be used to trade digital options on currencies, stocks, indices and commodities.
Binary Indicators: Fratelli_MACD_BO (12,26,10), PipBoxer_indicator_BO (14)
Time Frame: 5 min and above
Trading sessions: Any
Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY
Commodities: Gold, Silver, Oil
GBP/USD 15 Min Chart Example (Open Buy Call Option)
Buy CALL Option:
- Fratelli_MACD_BO (BB MACD) green dot (bullish trend)
- PipBoxer_indicator_BO above 100
- Buy Call Option at the open of the next bar
Buy PUT Option:
- Fratelli_MACD_BO (BB MACD) red dot (bearish trend)
- PipBoxer_indicator_BO below -100
- Buy Put Option at the open of the next bar
At least 4 bars. Some examples:
- 15 Min chart: 60 min expiry.
- Hourly chart: 240 min expiry.
- Daily chart: 4 days expiry.
As with everything, please experiment with the expiry time settings to find out what works best for your trading style.
GBP/USD 15 Min Chart (4 winning signals)
All 4 binary signals expired in the money with 75% – 80% profit per trade.