The Camarilla Trader indicator for MT4 provides both entry levels and target levels for all currency pairs based on pivot point levels.
It gives you the following levels: H5 LB Target, H4 Long Breakout, H3 Short, L3 Long, L4 Short Breakout and L5 SB Target.
In the left upper corner of the chart, it displays the daily HL price, previous days range, current day range and the closing price.
Uptrend: BUY H4 long breakout with H5 LB Target
Downtrend: SELL L4 short breakout with L5 SB Target
Range-bound markets: Sell H3 Short and Buy L3 Long
Use in conjunction with other technical indicators to identify the primary trend.
Configurable Indicator Options
Alerts, Pivot, Color,Size, Fibs, Support,Resistance,…
GBP/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the Camarilla Trader custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the CamarillaTrader.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.