CCI Trend Trigger Trader System
The CCI Trend Trigger Trader system is worth your valuable time for a back test, so you can attest to its profit potentials.
Before using the strategy, modify the settings on the indicator to verify that results are favorable on the forex pair and time frames you trade.
Irrespective of the trading strategies, it is noteworthy to have a trading plan and ensure that you stick to it.
You will win trades and lose some. Overall, you’ll stay profitable when you accept the losses and keep executing the trading plan.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: CCI.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; CCI Period=50), stepma-signale.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; PdfMaLength=12, Sensitivity=7.3)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the light sea green line of the CCI Metatrader 4 forex indicator breaksand hovers above the 0.00 signal level as depicted on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, as such a buy alert will suffice.
- If the dodger blue upward pointing arrow, followed by a lime green line of the stepma-signale indicator stay somewhat below price bars (refer to Fig. 1.0), price is said to be driven to the upside i.e. a trigger to buy the selected currency pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below medium-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the light sea green line of the CCI custom indicator dips below the 0.00 horizontal level during the course of a bullish trend, a bearish reversal is said to be underway, therefore an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If the stepma-signale indicator displays a magenta downward pointing arrow while a bullish trend is ongoing (see Fig. 1.0), price is said to be making a U-turn, as such an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed rightly on the activity chart:
- If the light sea green line of the CCI custom indicator breaksand hovers below the 0.00 signal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, as such a sell alert will do.
- If the magenta downward pointing arrow, followed by an orange line of the stepma-signale indicator align slightly above the candlesticks as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pushed to the downside i.e. a trigger to sell the designated forex pair.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above medium-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the light sea green line of the CCI forex indicator surges above the 0.00 reference level while a bearish trend is running as shown on Fig. 1.1, a bullish reversal is said to be in the cards, therefore an exit or take profit will do.
- If the stepma-signale indicator displays a dodger blue upward pointing arrow, in the face of a bearish signal, price is said to be making a probable reversal from its current stance, as such an exit or take profit move is advised.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The CCI, or Commodity Channel Index, is a momentum based indicator that falls under the oscillator classification.
Regardless of its name, the CCI is not exclusively designed for the commodity market but can be used in the forex market to gauge overbought/oversold conditions, as well as spot trends.
The stepma-signale is a Metatrader 4 indicator that is designed on top of the moving averages and does well in gauging trends.