Consistent Forex Strategy For Metatrader 5
The Consistent Forex strategy for Metatrader 5 is designed to help keep your trading results in the green.
It’s a proven versatile trend following strategy that works for any pair and timeframe.
It even works on Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Precious Metals,…
Being in possession of a consistent forex strategy cannot be overemphasized, considering the need for traders to always stay in the green while trading.
Having an edge in the market is hinged on riding a consistent trading strategy that you are comfortable with.
A consistent trading approach acts as a catalysts for effective profitable trading, this is due to its ability to evade emotional traps that traders experience.
Inconsistent results are often linked to irregularity and irrationality and a lot of experienced traders can attest to.
MetaTrader 5 Indicators: Relative Vigor Index.ex5 (Parameters Modified; Period=28), BB_stops.ex5 (Inputs Variable Modified; Bollinger bands period=28)
Trade Style: Scalping, day trading, swing trading
Trading Sessions: London | New York | Tokyo
Currency Pairs: Majors, cross pairs, exotics
Platform: Metatrader 5 (MT5)
Buy Trade Example: EURUSD, H1 Chart
Trading Strategy Rules For Buy and Sell Trades Explained
Enter a buy trade if the following trading conditions are met:
- If the green and red lines of the Relative Vigor Index Metatrader 5 forex indicator break & hover above the 0.00 horizontal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven higher i.e. a trigger to buy the designated currency pair.
- If the dodger blue line of the BB_stops custom indicator aligns somewhat below the candlesticks as indicated on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, therefore a buy alert will suffice.
Suggested Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss a few pips below the blue BB line.
Suggested Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Trade
Exit the buy trade if the following trading conditions are met:
- If while a bullish trend is running, the green line of the Relative Vigor Index indicator dips below the 0.00 signal level, it is indicative of a weaning bull power, therefore an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If the BB_stops forex indicator pops up a sandy brown line on the price chart during a bullish trend (see Fig. 1.0), price is said to be making a probable U-turn, as such an exit or take profit is duly recommended.
Open a sell trade if the following trading conditions are met:
- If the green and red lines of the Relative Vigor Index indicator break & hover below the 0.00 horizontal level as depicted on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pushed lower i.e. a trigger to sell the currency pair of interest.
- If the sandy brown line of the BB_stops custom indicator gets placed fairly above the candlesticks as shown on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, therefore a trigger to go short on the fx pair of focus.
Suggested Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss a few pips above the brown BB line.
Suggested Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit the sell trade if the following trading conditions are met:
- If while a bearish trend is ongoing, the green line of the Relative Vigor Index indicator surges above the 0.00 horizontal level, it is pointing to a diminishing bear strength, therefore an exit or take profit is duly advised.
- If the BB_stops forex indicator pops up a dodger blue line while a bearish trend is ongoing (refer to Fig. 1.1), a bullish reversal is said to be on course, as such an exit or take profit stance is highly recommended.
Sell Trade Example: EURUSD, H1 Chart
MT5 Trading Indicators Used For This Strategy
The Relative Vigor Index is a technical indicator that is deployed in gauging the conviction of a recent price action and the probability that it will carry on.
The BB_stops indicator is a modified Bollinger Bands indicator that is used to determine trend exhaustion, along with reversals.