The Cruscotto Forex indicator for MT4 measures trend strength/weakness across the 8 major currencies (AUD, GBP, CAD, JPY, CHF, NZD, EUR, USD), gold and oil from 6 time frames.
The score goes from -100 (very weak) up to +100 (very strong).
Buy Signal: Buy strong currency and simultaneously sell weak currency.
Sell Signal: Sell weak currency and simultaneously buy strong currency.
EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the Cruscotto custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Cruscotto S/W.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.