Cryptocurrency Quant Trading Strategy
The cryptocurrency Quant trading strategy is a quantitative analysis trading system that relies on price and volume to identify profitable trading opportunities.
The basic quantitative trading tools that are available to individual crypto traders and investors includes moving averages and oscillators.
The attached indicators are quite helpful in optimizing the probability of executing a profitable trade.
Owing to the secured trade setups used herein, traders are safe from getting overwhelmed as a result of the vast amount of incoming crypto chart data.
One of the most pervasive problems associated with trading is emotion, which eventually leads to losses.
Be in control of your cryptocurrency trading career with this one-stop system.
Let’s show you how…
MT4 Indicators: KeltnerChannels.ex4 (Colors Modified; #0=None, #2=None, Colors Width Modified; #1=2), Moving Average.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; Period=24, Style=Magenta), kg-wave-minor.ex4 (Default Settings)
Suitable for: Scalping, day trading, swing trading, investing
Trading Time: 24/7, Around the Clock
Cryptocurrency: Any (Bitcoin and Altcoins)
Buy Trade Example: NEO/USD (NEO / US Dollar), H1 Chart
Open a buy trade if the following trading conditions appear on the crypto chart:
- If the magenta line of the 24 SMA Metatrader 4 currency indicator line crosses below the yellow line of the KeltnerChannels indicator as shown on Fig. 1.0, Neo coin price is said to be dragged higher i.e. a trigger to buy the designated cryptocurrency.
- If the blue and red histograms of the KeltnerChannels currency custom indicator waves above the 0.00 horizontal level (see Fig. 1.0), the overall Neo crypto market sentiment is said to be bullish, therefore a buy alert will suffice.
Suggested Stop Loss for Buy Trade: Place stop loss below medium-term support.
Suggested Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Trade
Exit the buy trade if the following trading conditions appear on the chart:
- If the magenta 24 SMA indicator line intersects the yellow line of the KeltnerChannels indicator while a bullish trend is running (refer to Fig. 1.0), it is a signal to exit or take profit immediately.
- If the kg-wave-minor pops up a red histogram below the 0.00 horizontal level while a bullish trend is ongoing, bullish Neo coin price pressures is said to be halting, thus an exit or take profit will do .
Open a sell trade if the following trading conditions appear on the crypto chart:
- If the magenta line of the 24 SMA digital currency indicator line crosses above the yellow line of the KeltnerChannels indicator as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, bearish price pressures is said to be building up, therefore a trigger to sell the cryptocurrency of interest.
- If the red and blue histograms of the KeltnerChannels currency custom indicator waves below the 0.00 horizontal level as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, the general Neo market sentiment is said to be bearish i.e. a signal to go short on the Neo cryptocurrency.
Suggested Stop Loss for Sell Trade: Place stop loss above medium-term resistance.
Suggested Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Trade
Exit the sell trade if the following trading conditions appear on the chart:
- If while a bearish trend is ongoing, the magenta 24 SMA indicator line intersects the yellow line of the KeltnerChannels custom indicator (checkout Fig. 1.1), it is a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
- If the kg-wave-minor indicator pops up a blue histogram above the 0.00 horizontal level during a bearish trend, Neo price is said to be making a likely bullish reversal, thus an exit or take profit stance is apt .
Sell Trade Example: NEO/USD (Neo / US Dollar), H1 Chart
About The Cryptocurrency Technical Indicators Used
The KeltnerChannels indicator is a volatility-based envelopes that can be added to any crypto chart for the purpose of spotting volatility and trend buildups.
The 24 SMA (Simple Moving Average) is a technical analysis indicator that smoothens out digital currency price data by constantly creating an updated average price.
The kg-wave-minor MT4 indicator is an oscillator that mimics wave-like motion when defining market trends.
Start using this cryptocurrency strategy in just 5 minutes. Click here to get started now.