The currency power indicator for MT4 measures the strength of the 7 major currencies (CHF, AUD, EUR, NZD, JPY, USD, CAD, GBP) and ranks them in a nice little window on the MT4 main chart.
Look to buy the strongest currency versus sell the weakest currency. Looking at the image below, one would buy the CHF and sell the GBP (CHF/GBP).
Look to sell the weakest currency versus buy the strongest currency. Looking at the image below, one would sell the GBP and buy the CHF (GBP/CHF).
Currency pairs: majors + currency crosses
Time frames: any
Configurable Indicator Options
Window, corner, X position, Y position, color
EUR/USD M30 Chart Example
How to install the Currency Power custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the MT4 CURRENCY POWER.ex4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.