The DiDi Index indicator for Metatrader 4 looks very similar to the DMI indicator developed by J. Welles Wilder designed to measure trend strength and direction.
Buy Signal: Blue line crosses the red line from below.
Sell Signal: Red line crosses the blue line from below.
Use in conjunction with other technical analysis tools such as trend lines.
EUR/USD 15 Min Chart Example
How to install the DiDi Index custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the DiDi Index.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.