The ERXGen Multi-Currency Trader EA for Metatrader 4 is a fully automated Forex breakout system solely based on the Tokyo trading session.
The strategy is explained more down below for your review.
From testings using the default settings, this Forex robot won 7 out of 10 trades based (aggressive and conservative entry method).
For best results, the ERXGen Forex robot can be best used on the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and GBP cross currency pairs.
The ERXGen does include stop losses and take profit targets (and more options) which can be fully modified by editing the EA’s inputs.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: test the ERXGen Multi-Currency Trader EA on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The ERXGen Forex Robot Trading Strategy Explained
Two strategies: the aggressive entry and the conservative entry method.
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the M5 and M15 charts
- Works best on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and GBP cross pairs
- Recommended minimum account balance: $100
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the ERXGen EA attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Show trade info, show print out, enter risk per trade, choose trade direction, enter maximum lot allowed, use EMA stop loss, use daily stops, use Tokyo stop loss, use partial close, use EMA close, take profit, partial take profit, use grid, pips to start
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the ERXGen Multi-Currency Trader EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the ERXGen MultiCurrency Trader v1.6.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart