Forex Nuke Strategy
The Forex Nuke strategy is far from its literal meaning which implies somewhat detonating a nuclear bomb on the market.
The strategy is known to deploy a set of profitable technical indicators to generate accurate forex trading signals.
Interpreting the embedded trade Setups (when to buy or sell) is very simple.
You can always apply this strategy to the pair you know the most and when the moment comes, go for it.
You don’t need vast experience in chart and pattern reading to make this strategy work for you, all you need is the right eyes to spot on those setups.
This strategy is powerful and ideal on a number of market conditions.
MetaTrader 4 Indicators: MACD Trend Candles v3.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; MACD_Fast=13, MACD_Slow=22, MACD+Signal=14, MACD_UP_BELOW_ZERO_color=Red, MACD_DN_ABOVE_ZERO_color=Lime), MACD.ex4 (Parameters Modified; Fast EMA=17, Slow EMA=31, MACD SMA=14)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day, 1-Week, 1-Month
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example: USD/CAD (US Dollar / Canadian Dollar), H1 Chart
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the MACD Trend Candles v3 custom indicator displays lime price bars on the activity chart as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, therefore a buy alert will suffice.
- If the silver histograms of the MACD Metatrader 4 forex indicator align above the zero horizontal level as shown on Fig. 1.0, bulls are said to be driving price higher, therefore a buy trigger is said to be looming.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below key support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the MACD Trend Candles v3 custom indicator pops up a red candle on the price chart while a bullish trend is running (see Fig. 1.0), bulls are said to be closing their positions increasingly, hence an exit or take profit stance is recommended.
- If the MACD Forex indicator pops up a silver histogram below the zero reference level while a bullish trend is on course, a bearish reversal is said to be imminent, as such an exit or take profit posture is advised.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the MACD Trend Candles v3 custom indicator displays red price bars on the activity chart as depicted on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, thus a trigger to sell the stipulated currency pair.
- If the silver histograms of the MACD forex indicator readjust to hover below the zero horizontal level as seen on Fig. 1.1, bears are said to be pushing for lower prices, hence a trigger to go short without delay.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above key resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the MACD Trend Candles v3 custom indicator pops up a lime candlestick on the activity chart while a bearish trend is ongoing (refer to Fig. 1.1), bears are said to be closing their positions more and more, hence an exit or take profit stance is apt.
- If the MACD Forex indicator realigns to show a silver histogram above the zero horizontal level while a bearish trend is on course, a bullish reversal is said to be in the cards, as such an exit or take profit posture is warned.
Sell Trade Example: USD/CAD (US Dollar / Canadian Dollar), H1 Chart
About The Forex Technical Indicators Used
The MACD Trend Candles v3 is a modified Moving Average Convergence Divergence indicator that colors the candles to depict market trends.
The Moving average convergence divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that reveals the connection between two moving averages of price.
Start using this forex strategy in just 5 minutes. Click here to get started now.