The Forex Trigger indicator for MT4 identifies both trending markets and ranging markets.
It also provides traders with a complete trading setup including suggested stop-loss price and price objective.
The indicator also calculates the risk-to-reward ratio based on the entry price, stop-loss price and take profit target.
BUY: Wait for Forex Trigger buy signal.
SELL: Wait for Forex Trigger sell signal.
Configurable Indicator Options
LabelsColor, FontSize, SoundAlerts, EmailAlerts
USD/JPY 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the Forex Trigger custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the ForexTrigger.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.