High Win Forex Strategy For Swing Trading
The high win Forex strategy for swing trading offers a remarkable system for entering and exiting trades and looking to take advantage of medium-term price moves.
Typically, we’re looking for 50-300 pips per trade.
In order to function optimally, the strategy uses a special buy/sell crossover technique between the Kijun-sen+ and Mega trend forex indicator.
The high win swing trading strategy focuses on the medium and longer-term charts for best performance.
MetaTrader 4 Indicators: Kijun-sen+.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; Kijun=12, Colors Modified; #0=LawnGreen, Colors Width; #0=2), Mega trend.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; period=100), MACD.ex4 (Parameters Modified; Fast EMMA=17, Slow EMA=31, MACD SMA=14)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 30-Minute, 1-Hour, 4-Hour, 1-Day
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example: CAD/JPY (Canadian Dollar / Japanese Yen), H1 Chart
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the dual colored Mega trend custom indicator crosses below the lawn green Kijun-sen+ indicator as shown on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven to the upside, as such a trigger to go long on the designated currency pair.
- If the silver histograms of the MACD Metatrader 4 forex indicator align above the 0.00 horizontal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, bulls are said to be driving price higher, thus a signal to buy the designated forex pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below medium-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the dual colored Mega trend indicator intersects the lawn green Kijun-sen+ custom indicator while a bullish trend is ongoing (see Fig. 1.0), more and more bulls are said to be closing their positions, hence an exit or take profit stance is advised.
- If the MACD indicator pops up a silver histogram below the 0.00 reference level while a bullish trend is ongoing, it is signaling a diminishing bulls power, thus an exit or take profit stand is duly recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the dual colored Mega trend custom indicator crosses above the lawn green Kijun-sen+ indicator as seen on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be pressured lower, as such a trigger to go short on the currency pair of interest.
- If the silver histograms of the MACD forex indicator align below the 0.00 horizontal level as depicted on Fig. 1.1, more and more bears are said to be driving market sentiment, hence a sell alert will suffice.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above medium-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the dual colored Mega trend indicator intersects the lawn green Kijun-sen+ custom indicator during the course of a bearish trend (refer to Fig. 1.1), a bullish reversal is said to be imminent, therefore an exit or take profit stance will do.
- If the MACD indicator displays a silver histogram above the 0.00 horizontal level during the course of a bearish trend, it is pointing to weaning bears power, thus a trigger to exit or take profit at once.
Sell Trade Example: CAD/JPY (Canadian Dollar / Japanese Yen), H1 Chart
About The Forex Technical Indicators Used
The Kijun-sen+ custom indicator is a significant member of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator family and can be used to measure medium-term momentum.
The Mega trend indicator is an enhanced Hull Moving Average indicator set to a default period of 144.
It does attempt to eliminate lag altogether, while also enhancing smoothing.
The Moving average convergence divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that reveals the connection between two moving averages of price.
Start using this forex strategy in just 5 minutes. Click here to get started now.