The Real Market Value Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 measures real market price movements.
It doesn’t react quickly to spikes and rapid price movements.
As a result, it’s a great trend following indicator for overall trend direction.
Wait for the price to move above the indicator from below.
Alternatively, wait for a slope upwards of the real value indicator, then find entry points in the upwards trend.
Wait for the price to move below the indicator from above.
Alternatively, wait for a slope downwards of the real value indicator, then find entry points in the upwards trend.
Currency pairs: any
Preferred Time frames: Suitable for 1 min charts up to the weekly charts.
Configurable Indicator Options
Period, colors, Alpha, variation
How to install the Real Market Value custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the realvalue.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.