The indicator is called the I_XO_A_H Forex indicator. It’s some kind of an momentum oscillator that provides bullish and bearish short-term signals.
- Green bars plotted above the 0.00 are considered to be bullish.
- Red bars below the 0.00 level are considered to be bearish.
Short-Term Trading Signals
Buy: Wait for the first green bar to appear.
Sell: Wait for the first red bar to appear.
Use in conjunction with trend following indicator(s) and/or trend analysis.
Currency pairs: any
Time frames: any
Sessions: any (London & US for M1, M5 charts)
Configurable Indicator Options
EUR/USD H1 Chart Example
How to install the Short-term Forex Signals custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the I_XO_A_H.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.