The Super Charger Forex trading strategy is designed to spot significant market trends that have a high probability of yielding the expected results.
However, the strategy that’s being discussed is purely based on price movements and does not concern itself with the reason behind why the changes took place.
The Super Charger Forex trading strategy produces good results for any pair and timeframe.
Let’s get started with the chart setup below…
MetaTrader4 Indicators: atm-rsi-lido-indicator.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; RSIPeriod=18), trend-envelopes-indicator.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; MA_Period=15)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the aqua dotted blue line of the atm-rsi-lido-indicator breaks out above 50.00 mid-signal level as seen on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be driven to the upside i.e. a trigger to go long on the designated forex pair.
- If the light blue line of the trend-envelopes-indicator stay aligned below the price bars as exemplified on Fig. 1.0, the overall market sentiment is said to be bullish, therefore a buy order will suffice.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below key support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If the aqua dotted blue line of the atm-rsi-lido-indicator breaks below the 50.00 mid-signal level as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be making a likely U-turn away from its current stance, therefore an exit or take profit is duly advised.
- If the trend-envelopes-indicator displays an orange line during the course of a bullish signal, bulls power is said to be weaning, hence an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed successfully on the activity chart:
- If the aqua dotted blue line of the atm-rsi-lido-indicator hovers below the 50.00 mid-signal level as depicted on Fig.1.1, price is said to be pushed lower i.e. a trigger to go short on the selected currency pair.
- If the orange line of the trend-envelopes-indicator stay positioned above the price bars as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the general market sentiment is said to be bearish, therefore a sell order will do.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above key resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the aqua dotted blue line of the atm-rsi-lido-indicator surges above the 50.00 mid-signal level as shown on Fig. 1.1, bearish momentum is said to be weaning, therefore an exit or take profit is duly recommended.
- If a light blue line of the trend-envelopes-indicator gets displayed somewhat below the price bars during a bearish signal, bears power is said to be halting, hence an exit or take profit will suffice.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The atm-rsi-lido-indicator.ex4 is a technical indicator that is built on the Relative Strength Index, as such it is an oscillator.
It can be used to gauge overbought/oversold market conditions, as well as spot trends.
The trend-envelopes-indicator.ex4 is a trend-following indicator that is based on a percentage of price change, used to determine if a new trend is up or if it stays same.