The Swingman Trix Forex indicator is composed of 3 moving averages and the Trix Period.
You can choose between simple moving averages, exponential moving averages and weighted moving averages.
Indicator values above 0.00 are considered to be bullish while values below 0.00 are considered to be bearish.
Feel free to experiment with the indicator settings.
Trading Signals From This Indicator
BUY: Wait for a blue arrow to appear.
SELL: Wait for a red arrow to appear.
Use in conjunction with other technical indicators and tools.
Configurable Indicator Options
Trix_Period, Averages, Draw_Signals, Email_Signals, …
EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the Swingman Trix custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the SwingMan-UltraSuperTRIX_PV_4col.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.