The 1-minute Forex scalping strategy for EUR/CAD closely examines areas in the market where price has good potential for quick directional scalping trades.
The strategy generates trade signals within the direction of an established market trend for better performance.
With the help of the Mega Trend indicator that is included in the strategy, this 1-minute scalping strategy carries out in-depth trend market analysis in a bid to yield accurate trade signals.
A simple chart demonstration technique helps users to better understand when to get in for a buy or sell position.
Let’s get started with the chart setup.
MetaTrader 4 Indicators: Mega trend.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; period=50), Moving Average.ex4 (Parameters Modified; Period=36,Style=Magenta), ScalpCycle.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; EMA_period=30, Stochastic_period=34 )
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute
Recommended Trading Sessions: London, New York
Currency Pairs: EUR/CAD + any other pair
Buy Trade Example: EUR/CAD (EURO / Canadian Dollar), M1 Chart
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the magenta 36 SMA Metatrader 4 indicator line crosses below the dual colored (red & blue) Mega trend indicator line in a bottom up fashion as illustrated on Fig. 1.0, bulls are said to be driving price higher, thus a trigger to buy the currency pair of interest.
- If the ascending silver arrows of the ScalpCycle forex indicator get displayed within the indicator window as shown on Fig. 1.0, the general market sentiment is said to be bullish i.e. a signal to buy the designated forex pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below short-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If during the course of a bullish trend, the magenta 36 SMA indicator line intersects the dual colored Mega trend indicator line, it is pointing to diminishing bulls power, therefore an exit or take profit stance will suffice.
- If the ScalpCycle indicator pops up a red arrow while a bullish trend is running (refer to Fig. 1.0), a bearish reversal is said to be on the horizon, thus an exit or take profit stance is recommended.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell order if the following holds true:
- If the magenta 36 SMA indicator line crosses above the dual colored (red & blue) Mega trend indicator line in a top downward manner as exemplified on Fig. 1.1, bears are said to be dragging price lower i.e. a signal to go short on the currency pair of focus.
- If the descending red arrows of the ScalpCycle forex indicator gets displayed within the indicator window as depicted on Fig. 1.1, the overall market sentiment is said to be bearish i.e. a signal to sell the currency pair of interest.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above short-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If the magenta 36 SMA indicator line intersects the dual colored Mega trend indicator line while a bearish trend is running, it is signaling weaning bears power i.e. a trigger to exit or take profit forthwith.
- If the ScalpCycle indicator pops up a silver arrow while a bearish trend is ongoing (see Fig. 1.1), price is said to be making a U-turn, as such an exit or take profit stance is advised.
Sell Trade Example: EUR/CAD (EURO / Canadian Dollar), M1 Chart
About The Forex Technical Indicators Used
The Mega trend indicator is an enhanced Hull Moving Average indicator set to a default period of 144.
It does attempt to eliminate lag altogether, while also enhancing smoothing.
The 36 SMA (Simple Moving Average) is a technical analysis indicator that smoothens out currency pair price data by constantly creating an updated average price over the last 36 periods.
The ScalpCycle forex indicator is a technical tool that is built around the stochastic oscillator and exponential moving average indicators.
Start using this forex strategy in just 5 minutes. Click here to get started now.