The Order Block Finder Forex system for MT4 identifies and draws buy & sell areas on the chart where a trend reversal might occur.
It’s a low risk trading system with good results that suits both beginners and seasoned traders.
This trading system uses one technical indicator that’s optimized for identifying the best trend reversal areas.
Strategy Setup & Recommendations
Indicators (MT4) : order-block-finder-indicator.ex4 (default settings)
Currency pairs: majors & minors
Time frames: works on any time frame
Trade style: good for scalping, day trading and swing trading
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4
Download the “Order Block Finder Forex system” now
Chart Example (EUR/USD M5)
After you downloaded and installed this system on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
System Buy & Sell Rules:
- Open a buy trade when price closes above the blue upper line.
- Place stop loss below the blue lower line.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk-to-reward ratio of at least 1.5 or wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- Open a sell trade when price closes below the red lower line.
- Place stop loss above the red upper line.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk-to-reward ratio of at least 1.5 or wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
How to install this Forex system in Metatrader 4?
First, download the Order Block Finder Forex system here
Then, install the technical indicators as follows:
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the downloaded indicators in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicators to the chart.
Now you are ready to start using this trading system!
About the Order Block Finder Indicator (MT4)
The indicator identifies potential trend reversal areas for any currency pair and time frame.
Input variables: Time frame, fractals period, sound alert, popup alert, push alert, email alert
Feel free to combine this trading system with other technical indicators or with price action.
Explore and experiment with the indicator’s different inputs and settings to create your own personalized strategy setup.