The Guppy Multi Moving Average indicator for MT4 (GMMA), developed by Daryl Guppy, is a trend following indicator made up of a set of moving averages.
This is the first indicator in a series of 11 indicators entirely based on the Guppy multi moving average.
The RainbowMMA_01 consists of the following moving averages:
200 period exponential moving average, 195 period exponential moving average, 190 period exponential moving average, 185 period exponential moving average, 180 period exponential moving average and 175 period exponential moving average.
Buy: Wait for the price to rise above the RainbowMMA_01 GMMA
Sell: Wait for the price to drop below the RainbowMMA_01 GMMA
Currency pairs: any
Time frames: any
Configurable Indicator Options
EUR/USD H1 Chart Example
How to install the 175 EMA – 200 EMA Guppy custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the RainbowMMA_01.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.