The AATR Forex Signals indicator for Metatrader 5 is an interesting price oscillator that provides precise trading signals for any trader.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart as green and red colored trend histogram bars.
As a general rule, green colored histogram bars are bullish while red colored bars are bearish.
For scalping and day trading purposes, utilize the indicator during the London and New York trading sessions.
The AATR Forex Signals indicator can be easily combined with other trading indicators and Forex systems.
- Buy/sell technical indicator
- 100% No-repaint indicator
- Works for any trading instrument
- Shows the trend for any time frame
- Newbie friendly indicator
- Programmed for Metatrader 5
The chart below shows the AATR Forex Signals indicator attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
The AATR Forex Signals indicator for MT5 can be used in multiple ways, find a basic trading example below:
- Open a buy transaction when the first green colored histogram bar gets printed on the chart.
- Place your stop loss below the previous swing low price.
- Exit the buy trade when an opposite colored candlestick appears on the chart.
- Open a sell transaction when the first red colored histogram bar gets printed on the chart.
- Place your stop loss above the previous swing high price.
- Exit the sell trade when an opposite colored candlestick appears on the chart.
How to install the AATR Forex Signals indicator in Metatrader 5?
- Copy the AATR indicator in the MT5 indicator folder
- Restart the trading platform
- Select and attach the indicator to any chart of your preference
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Click with your right mouse button in the chart
- Select the indicator list from the dropdown menu
- Remove the indicator from the list
- Press close
Make yourself familiar with this trading indicator and fully understand how it works before using it in a real account.