The Accelerator Forex trading system offers traders the rare opportunity of spending less time trading due to its unique construct and to also have the possibility for making great pips.
The stress associated with trading becomes far less when using this kind of trading system.
Therefore, it is also appropriate to deploy this strategy on any currency pair that runs on medium/short-term timeframes.
There’s a high success rate associated with deploying the Accelerator Forex trading system considering its trigger sensitive trade setups.
We’ll try to apply the various setup rules in order to get a true picture of successful forex trading that comes with high quality trade signals.
MetaTrader 4 Indicators: Accelerator (Default Setting), Detrended_Synthetic_Price_dbarsf.ex4 (Colors Width Modified; #0=5, #1=5), curver-arrows.ex4 (Inputs Variable Modified; SSP=12, CountBars=2250000)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the green & red histograms of the Accelerator Metatrader 4 forex indicator stay above the zero center line as shown on Fig. 1.0, it is an indication of a bullish momentum and further confirmation is required to trigger bullish market entries.
- If the blue upward pointing arrows of the curver-arrows.ex4indicator gets aligned slightly below the candlesticks (see Fig. 1.0), it is a trigger to go long on the selected currency pair.
- If the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_dbarsf.ex4indicator paints the price bars lime green as shown on Fig. 1.0, it is an indication of bullish price pressures, as such a trigger to go long on positions is advised.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below the most recent swing low.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is continuing, the Accelerator indicator displays red/green histograms below the zero center line, it is signaling impending bearish momentum, but we’ll wait for other indicators to validate our exit.
- If the curver-arrows.ex4indicator pops up a red downward pointing arrow as depicted on Fig. 1.0, an exit or take profit is thus confirmed.
- If the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_dbarsf.ex4indicator paints the candlesticks orange red during a bullish trend, it is a confirmation to exit or take profit at once.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed successfully on the activity chart:
- If the green & red histograms of the Accelerator indicator hover below the zero center line as seen on Fig. 1.1, it is signaling bearish momentum and further confirmation is required to trigger sell market entries.
- If the red downward pointing arrow of the curver-arrows.ex4indicator gets placed somewhat above the candlesticks (refer to Fig. 1.1), it is a trigger to go short on the forex pair of interest.
- If the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_dbarsf.ex4indicator paints the price bars orange red as depicted on Fig. 1.1, it is an indication of bearish price pressures, as such a trigger to go short on orders is recommended.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above the most recent swing high.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage:
- If while a bearish trend is ongoing, the Accelerator indicator displays red/green histograms above the zero center line, it is signaling looming bullish momentum, but we’ll wait for other indicators to validate our exit.
- If the curver-arrows.ex4indicator pops up a blue upward pointing arrow as depicted on Fig. 1.1, an exit or take profit is thereby confirmed.
- If the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_dbarsf.ex4indicator paints the candlesticks lime green during a bearish trend, it is a confirmation to exit or take profit forthwith.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The Accelerator indicator is an oscillator by Bill Williams that is used to gauge the momentum that an asset displays.
The indicator uses histograms that oscillates either above or below the 0.00 mark to define a bullish or bearish market momentum respectively.
The curver-arrows.ex4 is a custom indicator that displays a band around price, with arrows (blue and red) used in denoting market trends (bullish and bearish).
The Detrended_Synthetic_Price_dbarsf.ex4 indicator is used to determine trend for a wide range of currency pairs.
It changes the color of the candlesticks to green (bullish trend) and red (bearish trend) during the course of trading.