The All CCI MT4 indicator is designed to visualize CCI readings across the most commonly used time frame’s such as the 1 Hour, 4 Hour and daily chart.
CCI readings above +100 are considered to be overbought.
CCI readings below +100 are considered to be oversold.
BUY: In uptrends: Wait for the CCI indicator to turn back above 0 from below -100.
SELL: In downtrends: Wait for the indicator to turn back below 0 from above +100.
Use in conjunction with trend analysis tools to determine the primary trend. Don’t use CCI against the primary trend.
GBP/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the All CCI custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the All CCI.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.