The Apex Scalper EA for Metatrader 4 uses a unique scalping trading algorithm to open and close trades rapidly on your behalf.
The EA offers a lot of customization options such as trailing stops, maximum spreads, pips to lock in, etc.
The Apex Scalper EA is quite profitable and is optimized for the lower time frames, naturally, you can test it on the higher time frames as well.
A unique feature is the protection against high volatiliy.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: run this expert advisor on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The strategy tester report below shows the Apex Scalper EA trading performance for the GBP/USD M5 chart with slippage enabled (click on the chart to zoom in).
- 2244 short positions won
- 1112 long positions won
- Average consecutive wins: 3
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the M1 and M5 charts
- Rapid Forex scalper EA
- Recommended minimum account balance: $200
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Apex Scalper EA attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Use money management, lot size, risk setting, look back period, order offset, maximum spread, target profit, stop loss, tailing stop, trail step, break even activation pips, pips to lock in, partial close, minimum profit pips, hour to start trading, hour to stop trading
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Apex Scalper EA Robot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Apex_Scalper_fix.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart