The AvtomatFX Franklin EA for Metatrader 4 made $4435.81 gross profit and is optimized to trade the H1 charts on autopilot.
The Forex robot determines the overall trend direction and only opens trades in the most profitable trend direction.
It never trades against the overall trend. The winning percentage is around 72%, which is good.
The EA comes with multiple customization options and settings, feel free to experiment with them to further optimize it for your own needs.
All trades are protected by a stop loss and take profit order.
Test the AvtomatFX Franklin EA on a demo account first for 3-6 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
Download the “Franklin 1.02.003.ex4” expert advisor
The strategy tester report below shows the AvtomatFX Franklin EA trading results (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gross profit: $4435.81
- Profit factor: 1.55
- Short positions won: 72.07%
- Long positions won: 71.75%
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
Download the “Franklin 1.02.003.ex4” Forex robot
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the 1-hour trading charts
- Works best on the major pairs
- Should work well on low spread currency crosses
- Recommended minimum account balance: $250
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the AvtomatFX Franklin EA attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Lot, magic, minimum pulse length, maximum pulse length, trade direction, period of analysis, minimum take profit, minimum distance between orders, multiplier, starting deposit
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the AvtomatFX Franklin EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Franklin 1.02.003.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart