Brain Trend Forex System
The Brain Trend Forex System is just another fantastic trend-following trading system that is built to allow marker players spot suitable entry and exit levels in a trending market.
The take home here is the strategy’s ability to generate signals at price retracement levels.
What this means is that, you’ll be able to buy at market lows and exit at its peaks, while also being able to sell at market highs and exit at significant troughs.
In order to master this strategy, you’ll have to at least spend some amount of time practicing its trading rules on a demo account.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: brain-trend-indicator.ex4 (Default Setting), real-cloud.ex4 (Default Setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minute, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pair
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a bullish trade if the following indicator or chart pattern gets put on display:
- If the blue dotted horizontal line of the brain-trend-indicator gets placed slightly below the candlesticks as depicted on Fig. 1.0, price is said to be pushed higher i.e. a trigger to go long on the selected currency pair.
- If the aqua colored cloud of the real-cloud Metatrader 4 forex indicator stay aligned somewhat below the candlesticks as shown on Fig. 1.0, the general market sentiment is said to be bullish i.e. a trigger to go long on the designated currency pair.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss 2-5 pips below short-term support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit from all trades if the following rules or conditions takes precedence:
- If while a bullish trend is running, the brain-trend-indicator forms a red dot above the candlesticks (see Fig. 1.0), more bulls are said to be closing their positions, therefore an exit or take profit will suffice.
- If the real-cloud custom indicator displays a magenta cloud above the price bars while a bullish trend is ongoing, it is indicative a weaning bulls power, as such an exit or take profit will do.
Sell Entry Rules
Go short if the following setups gets displayed rightly on the activity chart:
- If the red dotted horizontal line of the brain-trend-indicator gets placed marginally above the price bars as seen on Fig. 1.1, price is said to be dragged lower i.e. a trigger to go short on the designated forex pair.
- If the magenta colored cloud of the real-cloud indicator stay aligned slightly above the candlesticks as illustrated on Fig. 1.1, the overall market sentiment is said to be bearish i.e. a trigger to go short on the currency pair of interest.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss 2-5 pips above short-term resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit if the following takes center stage
- If while a bearish trend is ongoing, the brain-trend-indicator forms a blue dot below the candlesticks (refer to Fig. 1.1), more bears are said to be leaving the market, therefore an exit or take profit stance is advised.
- If the real-cloud custom indicator displays an aqua cloud below the candles while a bearish trend is running, it is indicative a halting bears power, as such an exit or take profit is recommended.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The brain-trend-indicator forms a set of colored dotted horizontal lines above or below the candlesticks, in a move it uses to determine bearish or bullish trends respectively.
The real-cloud custom indicator is built on the moving averages with a heightened ability to spot trends.