The Cyrus V3.1 EA is a winning Forex trading robot for Metatrader 4 that deploys a proprietary trend trading strategy.
The expert advisor delivers profitable trading results (see verified track record) with low drawdown during the testing phase.
Cyrus V3.1 EA allows you to play with the default take profit and stop loss settings.
Recommended: test the Cyrus V3.1 EA on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The track record below shows how well the Cyrus V3.1 EA robot has performed in the past on the EUR/USD. (click on the picture for full size view).
- Gain: +49.6%
- Monthly gain: 2.18%
- Drawdown: 1.98%
Download This EA
- Works best on the major currency pairs (EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY).
- Designed for the M5 and M15 time frames.
- Recommended minimum account balance: $200
- Works on a demo account.
- Works on a real account.
- Programmed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Cyrus V3.1 EA attached to the EUR/USD 5 minutes trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Master setting, risk, maximal lot size, minimal lot size, magic number, distance, maximal slippage, take profit, stop loss, trading in Monday, trading in Friday, trailing, magic hand settings
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Cyrus V3.1 EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Cyrus v3.1fix.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart