The EA CLASICO for MT4 is a solid Forex robot that combines multiple technical indicators to open buy & sell trades on autopilot.
This expert advisor offers 3 trading modes: low risk, medium risk and high risk.
It’s recommended to start using the low risk trade mode.
In terms of profitability, the EA CLASICO made +203.30 % gain in approximately 2 years using the medium risk mode.
The EA protects against slippage and you can easily edit the start and end trading hours.
Feel free to experiment with the 3 different EA CLASICO robot trading modes.
Test the EA on a risk-free demo account first before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
The verified MyFXBook report below shows the EA CLASICO robot performance using the medium risk mode (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +203.30%
- Monthly gain: 4.18%
- Drawdown: 30.70%
- Profit: $3,490.51
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Works best on the M15, M30 and H1 charts
- Optimized for the major currency pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc.)
- Recommended minimum account balance: $150
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The image below shows the EA CLASICO robot attached to the USD/JPY 1-hour trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Lot, slippage, magic number, max. level, start time, end time, entry factor, session end time, take profit factor
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the EA CLASICO Forex robot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the EA-CLASICO.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart