The EMA Crossover Signals indicator for MT4 is a trend following indicator based on the crossover of two exponential moving averages.
It will signal Forex traders when the fast and slow EMA has crossed each other.
You can fully modify FastEMA and SlowEMA input values.
BUY: Green arrow appears on the chart. Enter long at the open of the next bar.
SELL: Red arrow appears on the chart. Enter short at the open of the next bar.
GBP/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the EMA Crossover Signal custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the EMA Crossover Signals.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.