The Fisher EMA forex trading strategy is a strategy that combines the wit of the Exponential Moving Average (20) and that of the Fisher custom indicator in delivering scalping signals for market participants. The system can be easily deployed by newbies and advanced traders alike.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: Fisher.ex4 (default setting), Exponential Moving Average.ex4 (20)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minutes
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Any pairs
Buy Trade Example (Click the image for full size view)
Long Entry Rules
Place a buy in the market if the following conditions or rules hold true:
- If the lime colored histogram of the Fisher custom indicator are aligned above the 0.00 level, it is a sign that price is being pressured to the upside i.e. a buy signal.
- If price closes above the magenta colored line of the Exponential Moving Average (20), it is a sign that price is heading northwards, as such it is appropriate to enter a buy order(s) in the market.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss ~ 7 – 15 pips below entry price.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit on position(s) if the following chart or indicator patterns are in display:
- If a red colored histogram of the Fisher custom indicator forms below the 0.00 level, following a diminishing of the lime colored histogram as seen on Fig. 1.0, then we can say that price is reversing i.e. an exit or take profit is fit.
- If price closes below the magenta line of the Exponential Moving Average (20), it is indicative of a price reversal i.e. an exit or take profit trigger.
Sell Entry Rules
Make a sell entry if the following conditions or rules are true:
- If the Fisher custom indicator forms red colored histogram below the 0.00 level, then it is an indication that price is pushing lower i.e. a sell signal.
- If price closes below the magenta line of the Exponential Moving Average, it signals downward price pressures, thereby giving way to a sell signal.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss ~ 7 – 15 pips above entry price.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
The following conditions or rules will define an exit or take profit strategy:
- Watch out for the Fischer custom indicator, if is retraces upwards and eventually forms a lime colored histogram, it therefore satisfies our condition for an exit or take profit.
- If price by any means closes above the magenta colored Exponential Moving Average (20), it is an exit or take profit trigger.
About The Trading Indicators
The Fischer custom indictor is a MetaTrader 4 indicator that tries to pinpoint trend direction, trend changes and trend strength in view of market action.
The indicator does not include any standard MT4/MT5 indicators in its code.
The Exponential Moving Average (20) measures the mean move of the price during a specific timeframe, in a manner that allows it give precedence to the most recent data, thereby reacting to price changes faster than Simple Moving Average.