Forex Data To CSV Metatrader 4 Indicator
Do you want to collect and store historical forex data in a csv file? This indicator does the job for you. It collects data for any timeframe and currency pair.
It collects the following data: Open Timestamp, Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close Price and Volume.
Steps to start collecting historical forex data
- Download and attach the indicator to any chart
- Go to the custom indicator Inputs tab and rename the FileName (for example: 30MinPriceData)
- Now it starts collection historical data
Steps to access the historical forex csv file
- Click the file tab from the Metatrader 4 main menu
- Open data folder
- Click the MQL4 folder
- Click the files folder (here’s your data file)
Configurable Indicator Options