The Forex Pip Killer Robot for Metatrader 4 uses multiple trading strategies to open and close trades on autopilot.
No experience is required to run the robot, just attach it to any chart and currency pair.
It’s advised to run the Forex robot on the lower spread currency pairs for maximum performance.
The Forex Pip Killer EA does not use any dangerous trading strategies and all trades are automatically protected by a profit target and stop loss.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: test the Forex Pip Killer Robot on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The picture below shows the Forex Pip Killer Robot trading performance (click on the chart to zoom in).
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Works on any time frame
- Works for any currency pair (preferred low spread)
- Recommended minimum account balance: $50
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Forex Pip Killer Robot attached to the EUR/USD 15-min chart.
EA Input Parameters
Lot size, equity per lot
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Forex Pip Killer Robot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Forex buy PiP Killer.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart