The Fratelli forex trading strategy deploys the fPlagiat2.ex4 and the Fratelli_MACD.ex4 custom indicators in delivering intraday signals on a wide range of timeframe’s.
This strategy can be adopted on a lot of currency pairs i.e. majors and minors.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: fPlagiat2.ex4 (default setting), Fratelli_MACD.ex4 (default setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minutes, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: Majors and minors
Buy Trade Example
Long Entry Rules
Enter a buy if the following chart or indicator patterns are on display:
- If the signal line of the fPlagiat2.ex4 custom indicator turns lime, it is a clear signal that price is bullish i.e. an alert to go long on currency of interest.
- If the lime dotted line of the Fratelli_MACD.ex4 custom indicator forms within its indicator window, it is a trigger to go long i.e. enter a buy position.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss below support.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit on position(s) if the following rules or conditions are met:
- If the red signal line of the fPlagiat2 forms on the chart as shown on Fig. 1.0, it is a trigger to exit or take profit accordingly.
- Watch out for the Fratelli_MACD.ex4 custom indicator’s dotted line within its indicator window, if it turns magenta, then it signals a possible reversal i.e. an exit or take profit will suffice.
Sell Entry Rules
Place a sell order if the following chart or indicator condition(s) are met:
- If the signal line of the fPlagiat2 custom indicator turns red, it is a strong signal that price is bearish i.e. a trigger to sell the pair of interest.
- If the magenta dotted line of the Fratelli_MACD.ex4 custom indicator forms within its indicator window, it is a trigger to go short i.e. a sell entry.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss above resistance.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
Exit or take profit on position(s) if the following chart or indicator patterns take center stage:
- Watch out for a change in color in the signal line of the fPlagiat2 custom indicator, if it turns lime, then it points to exhaustion in the current trend i.e. an exit or take profit is advised.
- If the dotted line of the Fratelli_MACD.ex4 turns lime, it is a signal to exit or take profit on open position(s).
N.B. Just before the Fratelli_MACD.ex4 custom indicator issues a new signal, a yellow dot appears, a sign denoting an imminent trend reversal – watch out for this signal.
Sell Trade Example
About The Trading Indicators
The fPlagiat2.ex4 custom indicator is designed based on the Hull Moving Average (HMA). This implies that the fPlagiat2 indicator was created by Alan Hull.
It is known to be a fast smooth moving average that eliminates lag, while enhancing smoothing alongside.
The Fratelli_MACD.ex4 is a custom indicator that is centered on the common MACD (Moving Average Convergence-Divergence) indicator.
The indicator is able to measure the strength or weakness of market trend.