The free Forex price action indicator for Metatrader 4 provides trading signals based on the % high price and % low price for the last 100 bars.
It can be used on all time frames for any currency pair.
Buy signal: The trend line must be blue colored. Then wait for an up arrow to appear on the chart.
This is your price action based buy entry signal (see USD/JPY image below for better understanding).
Sell signal: The trend line must be red colored. Then wait for an down arrow to appear on the chart.
This is your price action based sell entry signal.
Currency pairs: any
Time frames: any
Trading sessions: any
Configurable Indicator Options
Colors, sound alerts, email alerts
Example: USD/JPY H4 Chart
How to install the Free Forex Price Action Trading Signals custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the pricefxrange.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.