The Hull Moving Average for MT4 is a popular trend following indicator based on moving averages with period 21.
Green Hull trend line suggests bullish currency trend.
Purple Hull trend line suggests bearish currency trend.
BUY: In uptrends: Go long if the trend line flips from purple to green.
SELL: In downtrends: Go short if the trend line flips from green to purple.
Use in conjunction with trend analysis tools to determine the primary trend. Don’t trade against the primary trend.
Download the Hull Moving Average.mq4 indicator.
USD/JPY Daily Chart Example
How to install the Hull Moving Average custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Hull Moving Average.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.