The IRINS Forex Robot V1.8 for Metatrader 4 is a popular expert advisor that makes, according to the developer 50% profit a month.
The EA should perform well across all time frames and currency pairs (preferred low spread).
The algorithm identifies the best time to open and close trades on autopilot and comes with a news filter to prevent whipsaw actions.
Play with the default IRINS EA settings to optimize it for your own needs.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: run the IRINS V1.8 EA on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The strategy tester report below shows the IRINS EA V1.8 trading performance for the EUR/USD M30 chart (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Total net profit: $1313.66
- Long positions won: 92.22%
- Short positions won: 89.22%
- Average consecutive wins: 15
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Should work on any currency pair
- Should work on any time frame
- Recommended minimum account balance: $150
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the IRINS Expert V1.8 attached to the USD/JPY 4-hour chart.
EA Input Parameters
Magic, start martingale lots, grid space, take profit, limit martingale trade, level trigger break-even, target equity, hidden take profit, time filter, start hour, end hour
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the IRINS V1.8 EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Irins Expert v1.8.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart