MAAngle Scalping Forex Trading Strategy
Most traders participate in the forex market in a way that allows them generate consistent profits in the safest and quickest manner. Scalping the market for profits offers investors an avenue of enjoying such benefits. The MAAngle forex trading strategy is a scalping strategy that is secured to use on a wide market session.
MetaTrader4 Indicators: MACD-dot.ex4 (default setting), MAAngle.ex4 (default setting)
Preferred Time Frame(s): 1-Minute, 5-Minutes
Recommended Trading Sessions: Any
Currency Pairs: any pair
Buy Trade Example (Click the image for full size)
Long Entry Rules
Initiate a buy entry if the following conditions or rules are true:
- If the MAAngle custom indicator forms yellow histograms above the 0.00 level, it is a signal that the overall trend is bullish.
- If the MACD dot custom indicator forms a blue dot below price bars, it indicates that price is pressured higher and supports our bullish sentiment.
Stop Loss for Buy Entry: Place stop loss ~ 5 – 15 pips below entry price.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Buy Entry
Exit or take profit on position(s) if the following chart or indicator patterns are in display:
- If the MAAngle forms a green histogram it indicates decreasing volatility and can subsequently mean open positions should be cautiously monitored. However, if the histograms of the MAAngle indicator falls back to the 0.00 level, with a subsequent histogram forming below the 0.00 level, it is a “Yes” to exit or take profit.
- If the MACD dot custom indicator forms a red dot above price bars, it is a signal of a possible reversal, an indication that bears are beginning to gain momentum in the market – exit or take profit in this condition.
Sell Entry Rules
Enter a sell if the following conditions holds true:
- If the yellow histogram of the MAAngle custom indicator aligns below the 0.00 level, it is a signal that price is being pushed lower i.e. a sell signal.
- If the MACD-dot custom indicator positions a red dot above price bar, it is a signal that price is heading south.
Stop Loss for Sell Entry: Place stop loss ~ 5 – 15 pips above entry price.
Exit Strategy/Take Profit for Sell Entry
The following conditions or rules will trigger a take profit or an exit:
- If the yellow histogram on the MAAngle custom indicator fades upward into the 0.00 level and subsequently forms above that level, it is an indication to exit or take profit.
- If the MACD dot custom indicator forms a blue dot aligned below price bar in the course of a downward spin, it is a signal that the bulls are coming in strong, an exit or take profit is advised.
About The Trading Indicators
The MAAngle.ex4 custom indicator depicts the moving average slope angle in degrees. The indicator is of huge advantage to traders who aggressively deploy moving averages indicator for trading.
The MACD-dot.ex4 on the other hand offers a clearly visible buy and sell signal via the use of its blue dot aligned below price and red dot aligned above price bars, each defining a buy and sell trend respectively.