The MACD Dot indicator for MT4 provides easy to read buy and sell signals based on the very popular MACD indicator.
A blue buy dot occurs when the FastEMA crosses the SlowEMA from below.
Similarly, a red sell dot occurs when the FastEMA crosses the SlowEMA from above.
BUY: A blue dot appears below the candlestick.
SELL: A red dot appears above the candlestick.
Use in conjunction with trend indicators (ADX, MA’s,…) to trade in the direction of the overall trend.
Download the MACD Dot.mq4 indicator.
Configurable Indicator Options
FastEMA, SlowEMA, SignalSMA
AUD/USD 4 Hour Chart Example
How to install the MACD Dot custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the MACD Dot.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.