The MACD Dot indicator for MT4 provides easy to read buy and sell signals based on the very popular MACD indicator.
A blue buy dot occurs when the FastEMA crosses the SlowEMA from below.
Similarly, a red sell dot occurs when the FastEMA crosses the SlowEMA from above.
BUY: A blue dot appears below the candlestick.
SELL: A red dot appears above the candlestick.
Use in conjunction with trend indicators (ADX, MA’s,…) to trade in the direction of the overall trend.
Configurable Indicator Options
FastEMA, SlowEMA, SignalSMA
AUD/USD 4 Hour Chart Example
How to install the MACD Dot custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the MACD Dot.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.