The scalping cycle Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is an indicator based on an exponential moving average and the stochastic oscillator.
It oscillates between 0 and 100.
This indicator is very usefully to benefit from small market moves in an up trend or downtrend.
Therefore, determine the overall trend first and then use this indicator in the direction of the overall trend.
- Trend up? Look to go long at or below the 10 level.
- Trend down? Look to go short at or above the 90 level.
Buy signal: In an up trending market, go long at the first gray arrow at or below the 10 level.
Sell signal: In an down trending market, go short at the first red arrow at or above the 90 level.
Currency pairs: any
Time frames: any
Trading sessions: any
Download the ScalpCycle.ex4 indicator.
Configurable Indicator Options
EMA period, Stochastic period, alert on/off…
EUR/USD M1 Chart Example
How to install the Scalping Cycle custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the ScalpCycle.ex4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.