The Shizuka EA for Metatrader 4 uses a 3 moving averages crossover trading system to open and close trades on autopilot.
For scalping purposes, use it on the M5 and M15 charts. For swing trading, the EA works best on the H1 and H4 trading charts.
The trade logic is solely based on the popular 3 MA’s crossover system to identify the most profitable buy & sell trends.
The EA has a built-in risk management system and there’s an option available to hedge trades.
Feel free to experiment with the EA’s different input parameters in a bid to further optimize it and improve its trading results.
Test the Shizuka EA on a demo account first for 2-4 weeks before running it on a live trading account (recommended).
The verified MyFXBook report below shows the Shizuka EA trading results (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Gain: +230.86%
- Monthly gain: 17.35%
- Drawdown: 42.55%
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Optimized for the M5, M15, H1 and H4 trading charts
- Should perform well for any currency pair
- Based on moving averages
- Recommended minimum account balance: $250
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Shizuka EA attached to the EUR/USD 5-minute trading chart.
EA Input Parameters
Lots, lot decimal, slippage, take profit, pip step, pip step exponent, quantum step, magic number, max. trades, hedge max. trade, use equity stop, total equity stop, total equity risk, use trailing stop, MA 1, MA 2, MA 3, MA higher
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Shizuka EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the ShizukaEA.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart