The Stochastic Divergence indicator for MT4 shows divergences between the currency price and the Stochastic Oscillator in a separated window below the main chart.
It also provides buy and sell signals based on positive and negative divergence between price and indicator.
It can be used on all Forex pairs and time frames.
BUY: Wait for a blue arrow to appear on the chart.
SELL: Wait for a red arrow to appear on the chart.
Use in conjunction with trend indicators. Trade in the direction of the overall trend.
Configurable Indicator Options
KPeriod, DPeriod, Slowing, DrawArrows, DrawPriceLines,…
EUR/USD 1 Hour Chart Example
How to install the Stochastic Divergence custom indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Stochastic Divergence.mq4 indicator to your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Open the data folder from the top menu.
- Open the MQL4 folder.
- Open the indicators folder.
- Paste the indicator file in this folder.
- Restart the trading platform.
- Open any trading chart.
- Attach the indicator to the chart.