The Theorem V5 EA for Metatrader 4 is a 90% winning Forex robot that opens trades during low volatile currency markets.
The expert advisor uses a proprietary trading strategy in a bid to identify the best possible price to enter the buy or sell trade.
Theorem V5 has an impressive 90% win ratio and uses dynamic stop losses and take profit targets to make more profit in trending markets!
The EA includes some parameters that can be modified such as the interesting “risk percent per trade” money management function.
The EA can be used on unlimited trading accounts, both demo and live and should work on any time frame.
Recommended: test this Forex robot on a demo account first over an extended period of time before running it on a live trading account.
The strategy tester report below shows trading performance for the Theorem V5 EA attached to the EUR/CHF M5 chart (click on the chart to zoom in).
- Profit factor: 7.52
- Short positions won: 95.19%
- Long positions won: 95.28%
Download This Expert Advisor (MT4)
General Information & Recommendations
- Works for any currency pair + Gold
- Use on M5 charts and above
- Recommended minimum account balance: $50
- Works on unlimited demo accounts.
- Works on unlimited live accounts.
- Developed for Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Theorem V5 EA attached to the EUR/USD 15-minute chart using the default settings.
EA Input Parameters
Magic number, maximum slippage, maximum spread, aggressive mode, trailing stop, trailing step, algo 1, filter 1, algo 2, filter 2, risk percent per trade, take profit buy, take profit sell, stop loss, start hour, stop hour
How to access the inputs tab? Right click on the chart > properties > inputs tab (adjust EA settings here)
How do I install the Theorem V5 EA in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform and select “File” from the top menu
- Click on “Open Data Folder” and select the “MQL4” folder
- Click on “Experts” folder and drag and drop the Theorem_5.ex4 file into this folder
- Restart the Metatrader 4 platform and attach the expert advisor to the chart